29 August 2008

Christians Unite!! Vote Your Conscience!

As another follow up to my comments on voting and politics, I just wanted to share with you a great candidate from a great party that I have voted for in every election since 1992, the Constitution Party.



As I mentioned before, we should not be voting for the candidate we think has the best chance of winning, but we as Christians should be voting on the best man running, based on God's qualifications. If every professing Christian voted for Baldwin, sure he probably wouldn't win; but all of a sudden , this "third" party would be known, as their numbers would shoot up to be greatly recognized. It may take an election or two, but it is not hard to make a third party become one of the main parties out there.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Think out loud with me, and voice your position in a clean, charitable and well mannered way. Abusive posts will be deleted.