14 September 2008

Why God Kills People - Rolfe Barnard

I stumbled across an old sermon tape I have had in my possession for close to twenty years now. I remember when I first heard it, how powerful I thought it was, and the impact it has had to all of those I shared it with.

The speaker is the late Rolfe Barnard (1904-1969), and this was a short (18 minute) radio broadcast that packs quite a punch. You don't hear many preachers speak like this anymore sadly. I just thought I would share it with you all.



If you can't see the player, or it won't play, download the file HERE

I found it interesting that many of his sermons have been uploaded to Sermon Audio now, so there is much more you can hear of this man found at www.sermonaudio.com/barnard


No comments:

Post a Comment

Think out loud with me, and voice your position in a clean, charitable and well mannered way. Abusive posts will be deleted.